Coconut Pecan Sweet Potatoes
by Experience Momentum Nutrition
Follow us on Instagram for more great recipes and updates posted by our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists: @experiencemomentumnutrition
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled & chopped (approximately ½" by ½" squares)
- ½ cup almond slivers
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Place potatoes in a slow cooker that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place almonds, coconut, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl. Mix with a fork until completely combined.
- Pour almond mixture over top of potatoes.
- Cook on high for 3.5 - 4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
RD Tip: Pair with meats to add a sweet with the savory.
Click Here to return to Recipes Page.
Want more? Request a 15-minute FREE Nutrition Goal Assessment to learn more about how nutrition doesn't have to be the hardest part about your day. With appointment packs, single Q&A sessions, body composition, and grocery store tours services, we will be able to help you become proficient at creating the best balance for your lifestyle.