White Bean Vegetable Soup
by Experience Momentum Nutrition
Follow us on Instagram for more great recipes and updates posted by our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists: @experiencemomentumnutrition
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 medium stalks celery, chopped
- 1 can (15oz) navy beans (Eden brand is best)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 4 medium leaves of kale, stems and leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Pour olive oil into a large soup pot. Add onions and garlic and saute, mixing until onion is translucent. Add a pinch of salt, mix, and turn down heat to low. Let onions simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add carrots and celery, and saute for 3 minutes. Add beans and vegetable broth, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put on low heat and simmer for another 10 minutes, or until carrots and celery are soft.
- Add kale leaves, rosemary, and salt to the pot. Cook until kale leaves are bright in color and soft.
RD Tip: Pair this delicious soup with a salad with a zesty vinaigrette and a side of crusty French bread for a complete meal.
Click Here to return to Recipes Page.
Want more? Request a 15-minute FREE Nutrition Goal Assessment to learn more about how nutrition doesn't have to be the hardest part about your day. With appointment packs, single Q&A sessions, body composition, and grocery store tours services, we will be able to help you become proficient at creating the best balance for your lifestyle.