Kale & Pepper Salad w/ Homemade Vinaigrette
by Experience Momentum Nutrition
Follow us on Instagram for more great recipes and updates posted by our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists: @experiencemomentumnutrition
- 1 pound raw kale, roughly chopped or ripped into smaller pieces
- 10-15 mini sweet bell peppers, sliced or chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp raw honey
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Toss raw kale into a large bowl. Slice or chop mini peppers and toss over the top.
- In a smaller, separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Adjust ingredients as needed to match your taste preference.
- Pour dressing over the kale and toss until leaves are evenly coated. There should be enough dressing to coat but not enough to pool at the bottom of the bowl.
RD Tip: The longer the kale leaves marinate in this dressing, the better it tastes! Works well prepared ahead of time, and eaten a day or two later.
Click Here to return to Recipes Page.
Want more? Request a 15-minute FREE Nutrition Goal Assessment to learn more about how nutrition doesn't have to be the hardest part about your day. With appointment packs, single Q&A sessions, body composition, and grocery store tours services, we will be able to help you become proficient at creating the best balance for your lifestyle.